Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just Say No...


Human stupidity ingenuity knoweth no bounds. You would be amazed at the creative array of objects placed on and in and around various parts of the body, never intended for such objects.  And yet mankind simply cannot resist the challenge to try. And try they do.

Lest some reader see this and exclaim "hey, that was me!" and try to get me fired, I will not tell you the age or gender of the person, nor the location of the above object (washer).  I will merely issue this warning: if at some point in your life the thought enters your mind, "I wonder if I could fit that around my..." don't. Just don't.  This scenario inevitably ends in an ER room with 3-4 healthcare workers and something that looks disturbingly like pruners uncomfortably close to a body part you'd probably like to keep.

And that is all I have to say on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment